DGM Worldwide Carton Converting Equipment
DGM Machinery provides 360° services. Service process, DGM not only embodies in to pre-sales service, such as helping the customer get to know DGM products, enhancing customer confidence in DGM products, knowing customers ́s individual needs etc., but also in to after-sales service which is the most important aspect to make a big gap from other carton converting manufactures. DGM’s core after- sales service includes:
- 1985 Founded in 1985 under the previous name:Taiwan Bi Cheng machinery, first Technofold ES series folder gluer into production.
- 1986 Started exporting to Southeast Asia.
- 1990 Sold the first folder gluer in China, opened domestic market.
- 1993 Laminating machine ETH series into production.
- 1998 Automatic die-cutter Technocut series into production.
- 2004 New 13,000 sqm. facilities in Huizhou, Guangdong province. Well communicated with important cities like Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
- 2007 CE certifications for all range of products.
- 2008 Attended Drupa exhibition for the first time.
- 2012 Smartfold series intelligent folder gluer into production.
- 2014 Developed and launched Technofoil 1050FSC Automatic foil stamping & die-cutter machine with or without stripping, 3 functions in one.
- 2015 Technofoil 1050FSC unveiled at China Print.
- 2015 Developing and launched three models of Smartfold folder-gluer series: Classic, Ultra & UltraX expanding the range of possibilities for the most demanding customers in the packaging industry, with faster and more precise machines.
- 2016 New series of Technofold TF folder-gluer machines with three modelo 800, 1100 and 1450.
- 2016 Exhibiting in Drupa, the most important trade fair of the sector.